We provide gourmet meal prep to individuals, families, & corporate businesses and their members. These plans allow you to customize your meals to your meet your desired goals. We want to give you an amazing dining experience in the comfort of your own home. Our meals are intended to help you not only be healthy but to feel your best you, from the inside out. You deserve it.
What you'll receive:
- Menu: You’ll receive a weekly menu that will inform you of the options provided for the week with alterations of things you don’t eat.
- Weekly newsletter: What’s coming up, tips and ideas, discount codes, cool recipes & more.
- Referral code: You’ll be assigned a referral code for those you decide to tell about our services & join our meal prep program. Receive from 10% off up to 2 weeks free.
- Amazing food: We want to provide you with restaurant style and quality meals that benefit your lifestyle. We are taking the guess work out of “what are we going to eat today?”
- Healthy balance: Provides you with all the necessary components from each food group to give you all the daily essentials you need to have a productive and energized day.
- Paleo: Gluten free, a diet based on the types of food presumed to have been eaten by early humans, consisting primarily of meat, fish, vegetables, and fruit; excluding dairy or grain products and processed food. It is the healthiest way you can eat because it is the only nutritional approach that works with your genetics to help you stay lean, strong, and energized.
- Vegan: This nutrition group will receive a creative combination of allowed food groups to provide you with complete meals and familiar versions of foods you’re used to eating.
- Vegetarian: This no meat option is for those who want a plant based diet with
- Lean & Fit Plus: Lean - These meals are designed for men and women wanting to build lean muscle mass and reduce body fat, with a focus on lower carb foods, this is the perfect choice for those with a moderate to active lifestyle. Fit plus - meals are designed for both men and women looking to build substantial muscle mass, with a focus on higher carb foods. This is ideal for those who want to build mass and regularly undergo strenuous workouts
- Pescatarian: Seafood is the staple of this nutritional approach and is a delicious addition to a vegetarian diet. No other forms of meat are consumed with this diet.
- Raw: Raw vegan provides an exceptional nutritional approach to eating, and we make it fun. Enjoy creative twist on classics and modern foods with the Raw Lifestyle.